"Offering Quality Remanufactured Compressors Since 1961"
Compressor Parts and Services
APM Cool is a division of APM Inc. We carry a range of brands, like Trane compressors
and Copeland compressors
. Our inventory includes more than 600 different kinds of compressors and air- and water-cooled condensing units, as well as an extensive stock of compressor parts.
Custom rebuilding of compressors, cylinder boring and crankshaft grinding is also available. Please call us toll-free at 1-800-282-9319 to discuss your rebuilding requirements.
Inside the Compressor Rebuilding Process
Disassemble and clean compressors, closely inspect all parts
- All defective parts are thrown out immediately.
- Every bearing, rod, valve reed, cylinder ring, o-ring and gasket is discarded to be replaced.
- Only the parts that are still in excellent condition are kept and machined to like-new quality.
Before remanufacturing, quality control requires strict requalification with expert technicians calibrating each part to fit within strict OEM-level and ICRA tolerances
- All failing parts get discarded to be replaced.
- As an essential quality control requirement, every valve plate is reground to meet close tolerances.
Replace the critical performance components with new parts, which means that every compressor is fitted with brand-new:
- Valve reeds
- Cylinder rings
Compressor remanufacturing is constantly being improved and is subject to executive-level scrutiny at all times
- Computer-aided inventory and remanufacturing assures each unit is accurately assembled to its unique and ICRA /OEM-level specifications.
- Performance upgrades are also made during the remanufacturing process.
Each unit APM Cool
sells is under-load performance tested. Every under-load proven compressor assures you of OEM-equal performance.
After remanufacturing, compressors get tested one more time for pressure leaks and any other malfunctions.
For more information or sales assistance, do not hesitate to contact our office.